- Club Meeting Our next meeting will be at the LEGO Store in Somerset Mall on Sunday Sept. 15th from 6 – 9. Hope to see you there!
MichLUG/LTC members and guests will gather to talk about LEGO, show off MOC’s, and plan for future events and shows.
- LEGO display at Detroiit Design Festival Detroiit Design Festival
Saturday, September 21st, 2013
Time: 10am to 6pm
Place: College for Creative Studies- Ford Campus
201 E. Kirby, Detroit, MI 48202
Room:Kresge Ford Cafeteria
- MichLUG LEGO display at Detroit Fanfare Detroit Fanfare
- MichLUG meeting and display setup Saturday November 9th 11am -1pm, with show setup to follow till complete
Ford Education Center top floor exhibit hall
8450 W. 10 Mile Rd.
Royal Oak, MI 48067
Member will meet show off recent creations, socialize and discuss club business, and then set up a display for Detroit Zoo’s Wild Lights Winter Program
PRE-REGISTRATION is REQUIRED for free admittance ...
- Detroit Zoo Wild Lights Winter Program 8450 W. 10 Mile Rd.
Royal Oak, MI 48067
November 23-24, 29-30, December 1, 6-8, 13-15, 20-23, 26-30, January 2014 2-5
Hours 5:30pm-9pm Sundays, and weeknights
5:30-10pm Fridays and Saturdays
Check out our 25′x15′ L-shaped Town/Train layout.
The Detroit Zoo will light up the night this holiday season with Wild Lights, a spectacular holiday light display For 24 nights, more than ...
- Holidays in Henry Ford Museum Holidays in Henry Ford Museum
November 29, 2013 – January 5, 2014
MichLUG will be displaying a 10′x30′ Town/Train layout!
Create Memories That Will Last Across Generations
Imagine a giant Christmas tree adorned with hundreds of precious ornaments, the perfect Santa and winter wonderland-bound toy trains. Experience these unforgettable moments for real during Holidays in Henry Ford Museum.
More info ...
- Festival of Trees MichLUG will once again display with the Festival of Trees in Dearborn, Michigan. Festival of Trees is one of the largest annual special event fundraisers for medical research at Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation. MichLUG will have a 7′x15′ Town/Train layout.
More information on the Festival of Trees website.
- Saline Train Show The 2013 Saline Train Show will be on Sunday, December 1 at the Washtenaw Farm Council Grounds, 5055 Ann Arbor-Saline Road, 4.5 milessouthwest of I-94 exit #175 (Ann Arbor-Saline Road), from 10am to 4pm. We will be featuring a 8′x15′ Train/Town layout.
Admission is $4.00 per person for those aged 12 or older. Childrenunder 12 are admitted free when accompanied by a ...
- LEGO display at the DSO MichLUG is proud to display our models at the Detroit Symphony Orchestra this December. Our display can be seen 12/12 – 12/15, 12/18, and 12/20 – 12/22. Show times vary, so please check their website to verify.
- Saint Roberts Bellarmine School train show in Redford, MI MichLUG will be back again at the Saint Roberts Bellarmine School train show in Redford, MI on Sunday 1/26 from 11:00 – 3:30.
27101 West Chicago Redford, MI
11-3pm, $3.00 per person, $6.00 per family, Early Birds $10.00
No website for info.
- Ann Arbor MRC – 44th Annual Train Show and Sale MichLUG will be present at the 44th Annual Train Show in Saline, Mi at the Saline Middle School.
2 Day Show!
February 15th and 16th, 2014
Saturday 10am – 4pm
Sunday 10am – 3pm
Scouts in uniform admitted free
Children under 10 free with paid adult
Free shuttle bus service provided to all school parking lots.
For more information, please visit their website.
- World’s Greatest Hobby on Tour – Novi, MI The World’s Greatest Hobby on Tour showcases the hobby of model railroading, and MichLUG will be displaying our LEGO train and town setup. Sponsored by the Hobby Manufacturer’s Association – Model Railroad Division and by the World’s Greatest Hobby Program, the show is intended to introduce the general public to model railroading in an entertaining, ...